Having been in the restoration business for 25+ years, we have completed many challenging projects involving metal. Some examples include:
• The restoration of a 10-foot wrought-iron weather vane, which we installed at the top of a 140' spire. (See St. Andrew's Belleville)
• Custom-made, hand-pounded copper finials designed, fabricated and installed (featured in picture above)
• Custom-made metal buttress supports were fabricated and installed (See St. Mary's Campbellford)
• Custom-made decorative wrought-iron railings were created and installed (See Potter Block)
• Industrial and residential metal supports and lintels are regular part of our restoration projects.
• See some of our Metal work on our Tweed United Church page.
To see examples of our work please review the PROJECTS links above.
Proudly serving the Counties of York, Durham, Northumberland, Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Prince Edward, Hastings, Lennox & Addington and Frontenac.